We have the Solution
No more running to the shops in the rain. Smart Pay As You Go means you can top up wherever, whenever.
Darryll French 083 775 1022
Admin: 031 764 0139
Share us on Social Media
Why Have a geyser timer
A Geyser Timer is an effective way to save energy. Your electricity costs will reduce. Once a timer is set, no further work is required.
How to set your geyser timer
To set the time on the clock
1) Hold the time button down( C ).(bottom left corner button)
2) Press the W (week button) until it is the present day of the week (you will see the week display along the top of the screen)
3) Keep holding the time button and press the H (hour button) until the hours come to the present time.
4) Do the same with the M (minute button)
5) The time is now set !!!!
To set the timer to switch geyser on and off
You can set the timer 7 times a day 7 days a week. When pushing the timer button (bottom middle button indicated by a circle with a line through it) for the first time you will see a number 1 come up in the bottom left corner of the screen. This will be TIMER 1 on, if you press it again it will be timer 1 off, press again and it will come to timer 2 on and so on etc.
1) Press timer button once so timer (1 on) is indicated, and then keep push the W button until all the days (Monday to Sunday) appears on the top of the screen.
2) Press H (hour button) to set to the desired hour for your geyser to come on
3) Press M (minute button) for the desired minutes to come on
4) Press timer button again and timer (2 on) will appear in the left bottom corner
5) Repeat numbers (1,2 and 3)
6) If you want your geyser timer to go on and off a third time per day, repeat numbers 1,2 and 3
Once you have finished setting your timer push the (C) clock button then push your manual button (bottom right button) until you timer goes onto the auto position which is displayed on the bottom middle of the screen
Your manual button has 4 settings:
ON setting is when your geyser will stay on all the time
Off setting is when your geyser will stay off all the time
AUTO ON is when the timer is engaged with your desired times of being on
AUTO OFF is when the timer is engaged with your desired times of being off
If for any reason you find you have cold water and need hot water, keep pushing your manual button until the red light comes on and you will have hot water in 45 minutes.
Afterwards switch to Auto and check your timer settings by pushing your timer button (bottom middle)