We have the Solution
No more running to the shops in the rain. Smart Pay As You Go means you can top up wherever, whenever.
Darryll French 083 775 1022
Admin: 031 764 0139
Share us on Social Media
Prepaid electricity meters are suitable for landlords who rent their property to tenants. Many landlords choose to install prepayment meters, as it means their tenants cannot leave unpaid energy bills for the landlord to deal with if they move out. Prepaid meters also reduces the hassel of changing the account holder details with Eskom each time there is a change of tenancy.
THIS IS A SUB-
1. We install a Pre-
2. Between the first and the Last day of the Month the Tenant will buy coupons from any EasyPay outlet
3. Between the Last Day of the Month and 7th of the next Month all the Coupons(Monies) will be added up and then Transferred to Landlords Chosen Bank Account.
4. The Landlord then takes the monies and pays the Electricity Bill
5. The Tenant pays in advance and the Landlord will pay in arrears, so Money will read in the Landlord’s Bank account to pay the Municipality Electricity Bill.
6. There is a 15 Percent Charge to cover costs and this amount is charged to the tenant, If the Tenant buys R100 Electricity, they will only receive R85 Electricity . The R15 Goes to cover expenses.
7. The Water Meter works exactly the same except that the Landlord will pay the 15 Percent and not the tenants, as WATER IS ESSENTIAL SERVICE. ADVANTAGES OF THE PRE-
8. If the Meter gets TAMPERED with then the tenant MUST pay for the reconnection and we will inform the Landlord at the same time.
9. Breakages and Theft of the Meter must be covered by the Landlord Insurance.
10. No Hassle to Landlord over Cards
11. One Year Guarantee on Meter and life time Guarantee on Workmanship.
12. NO extra cost to Landlord for Maintenance and revenue Collection.
14. No horrible surprises of a Large Electricity Bills.
The Tenant can go to any EasyPay for example Checkers, PnP etc.
When the tenants buy electricity by any EasyPay: they must take their Meter Number that’s on the Pre-
When the tenants buy electricity they will pay 15% Service Charge for example if the tenants buy R100 electricity they will only receive R85 electricity.
The 15% Service Charge will go to the EasyPay like checkers, PnP etc.